Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- More than 5 million Americans of all ages have Alzheimer's.
- One in 10 people ages 65 and older has Alzheimer's dementia.
- Older African-Americans are about twice as likely to have Alzheimer's or other dementias as older whites.
- Almost two-thirds of Americans with Alzheimer's are women.
- Hispanics are about one and one-half times as likely to have Alzheimer's or other dementias as older whites.
My grandmother Ella Dean is battling Alzheimer's and we want to contribute to the Alzheimer's Association and help those who are battling with it as well.
We are donating a percentage of our proceeds to the Alzheimer's Association. Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible brain disorder that slowly destroys the memory and thinking skills. Treatments are available but unfortunately, the condition cannot be cured.
According to the Alzheimer's Association:
Donating to the Alzheimer's Association will go towards Alzheimer's care and support and accelerating research.
- Variant: Round up
- Weight: 0.0 lb